SEA FRAIS
 
 
    Accueil

Home What's new Products Contact us Site map


About Us
 

 

Established as salmon specialists since 1984, Sea Frais aims to provide its clients with salmon products tailored to their individual requirements. In 1994, we opened our French office in order to service our growing customer base on the Continent.

The main activity centres around the supply of salmon by-products to large industrial manufacturers for their use in food processing. Last year this represented over 1000 tonnes, 60% of turnover. The remaining 40% is divided between two other markets. To satisfy an increasingly developing sandwich market in France, we provide portion controlled smoked salmon to industrial caterers and sandwich manufacturers. Secondly, to complement our other activities, we have developed for the retail market the production of wild Scottish smoked salmon fished from the rivers of Scotland.



Info@seafrais.com


Création HCWeb.
This site is optimized for Internet Explorer 5 and Netscape